I've been sewing since I was a young girl. Now that my children are grown, I have more time to devote to what I love to do!
- My face covers are handmade by me.
- They are not medical grade N95 masks.
- The face covers are made of inner and outer layers of cotton material and/or cotton blend with a middle layer of interfacing.
- A nose wire is included and can be removed when washing the mask. Handwashing is recommended or if put in a washer, please use a lingerie bag. Hang to dry.
- Each mask is top-stitched to help retain its shape and side seams are double stitched for reinforcement. Cotton can wrinkle, so a light tough-up with an iron may be needed.