Soothing Flaxseed Pillows
So many people rely on you, so taking care of yourself should be #1 on your priority list. Take time out from your day to give yourself some calming relaxation or use the eye pillow during cool down (shavasana) in your yoga practice. Your choice scented or unscented.
- Handmade in USA
- Choice of filling:
- Lavender (calming)
- Eucalyptus lavender blend (clarifying)
- Peppermint, clove, lavender blend (revitalizing)
- Materials: Cotton/cotton blend, organic flax seed, lavender buds and/or lavender essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, essential oil calming blend, cloves, peppermint leaves (depending on choice of product)
Eye pillow (approximately 9” x 4”)
- During a massage
- Yoga shavasana
- Headache relief (I use a cold pillow for migraine relief, either on my forehead or back of neck)
- While dozing off to sleep
Large pillow (approximately 11” x 6”
- Sore neck and/or back
- Pulled muscle (check with your doctor first before use)
- Tummy ache
- General relaxation
- Placed at the foot of your bed to warm your feet
Small pillow (approximately 4” x 3”)
- Hand warmer
- As part of a set of pillows for a gift
To use as a heat pack, place in the microwave for 15 - 60 seconds (depending on the pillow size and individual microwave). It is best to heat for a shorter time and add to it if needed. Shake contents before use and test the heat before use. Place a cup of water in the microwave along with the pillow to prevent overheating.
To use cold, place in a zip-lock bag and freeze for an hour or more before use.
When not in use, store in a tight container or zip-lock bag
Note: Prior to use, please consult your doctor if you are under medical care.